BULLBEGGARS ALLOTMENTS OPEN AS PART OF THE SCHEME
DATES :26 AND 27 JUNE
TIME : 1100- 1700 SATURDAY AND 1200-1700 SUNDAY
The Safari has been taking place for 17 years. Gail Bromley one of our members has been a driving force behind this fun community and fundraising activity so I hope we can either support the Safari and our opening. If you take part in the Safari you can visit her garden on the Sunday. The amount raised year on year varies but can be up to £4K. The profit made from the Safari will be split between the Village Hall – to maintain it for the community events and a Horsell charity. There will be 20 gardens to visit across the two days and a wide variety to enjoy – small, large, more formal or cottage style, shady or sunny and Bullbeggars allotments. The cost which admits you to all gardens across the 2 days is £8 each (children under 14 go free) The programmes are on sale at a number of shops in the village.
HOW CAN HAA MEMBERS HELP?
Enjoy the Safari and take part in an enjoyable walk around Horsell but we would also appreciate some help and see 1st draft of the rota and any help would be appreciated so let me know if you can assist an any way and I can add you to the rota or other activity.
- Assist in welcoming guests to our site. Side gate will be locked and visitors checked on entry at main gate. 1 hour slot as a volunteer would be appreciated. Let me know if you can help and preferred time
- There will be seeds on sale and the profit from these will go to Woking age concern
- Honey will be on sale
- The site shop will be open selling items. Profits go into the HAA
- If you have any plants or unwanted seeds etc, these can be donated and we can then sell these with profits going to Woking Hospice
- If you have any produce we can sell these items and profits will go to Woking Hospice
COVID PRECAUTIONS WILL STILL BE IN PLACE